ALL 6TH GRADER STUDENTS WILL ENTER THE SCHOOL THRU THE MAIN ENTRANCE LOCATED ON 17TH AVENUE BTWN CLINTONVILLE STREET AND FRANCIS LEWIS BLVD. YOU WILL BE GREETED WITH YOUR ASSISTENT PRINCIPAL MS. BRYAN AND DEAN, MR ANDREOU. Please see picture below for entrance door. (Scroll down for documents from the principal for entering 6th Graders)
Hello incoming 6th Graders and Family!
Below find a copy of notices that our incoming 6th graders should have. There is a total of 8 pages listed as follows:
- Letter from The Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Chart of required vaccinations from the Department of Health
- Sixth Grade Summer reading assignment 2018 -2019 (2 Pages)
- Grade 6 Supply List (2 Pages)
- Contact Information for OPT - Office of Pupil Transportation (2 Pages)
We hope you continue to enjoy the remainder of the summer!
The Executive Board of the PTA